where to go to do a degree?

where to go to do a degree?

Hi, I'm looking to do some a course, not sure exactly what yet (sorry if I sound vague) What I'm looking for is institutions that offer degrees or any other credible courses that I could do in HK (or possibly online/distance ed) Any advice or pointers greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

There are serveral universities and institutes offer degree awarded programmes in hong kong. For example hku, hkcu, hkust, polyu, cityu, bu, lingnan and hkied. Those institutes are UGC-funded and the qualification obtained from these institutes is recongized.

Apart from UGC-funded, there are also some other insitutes offering degree awarded programmes, like openu and hkma.. Open U is also recongized but i'm not sure hkma.

You may go to the EDB website or HKCAA to have more details. For specific programme information, you'd better visit the university websites.

As I know, the application deadline for master degree is around Jan to Feb, but it varies from different programmes. So, you'd better check out the university admission websites for more details.

FYR, most of the universities held their information day in Oct. It is a kind of exhibition fair to introduce their programmes. I know the one in HKIEd will be held on 25 Oct in Taipo campus.