Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 7jai

Part-Time Bachelor's Degree - For Mature Working Adults?

Closed Thread

Part-Time Bachelor's Degree - For Mature Working Adults?

Hey guys,

I have sent a few emails to HKU and HKUST already on this (waiting for their reply) - but I wanted to see if anyone has experienced applying for a Bachelor's Degree as a mature student here in HK?

I have a friend who got an economics bachelor's degree in Canada, and has been working for a while now. He wants to consider doing a part-time bachelor's degree in engineering - but not sure what the application/admissions process is. Checked the websites for him, and couldn't find details either.

Has anyone have any experience with this? He was looking at HKU and HKUST.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by 7jai:
    Hey guys,

I have sent a few emails to HKU and HKUST already on this (waiting for their reply) - but I wanted to see if anyone has experienced applying for a Bachelor's Degree as a mature student here in HK?

I have a friend who got an economics bachelor's degree in Canada, and has been working for a while now. He wants to consider doing a part-time bachelor's degree in engineering - but not sure what the application/admissions process is. Checked the websites for him, and couldn't find details either.

Has anyone have any experience with this? He was looking at HKU and HKUST.

Thanks for the help!
    If you google part time engineering degree hong kong it comes up with a few but not those universities

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If you google part time engineering degree hong kong it comes up with a few but not those universities
    Thanks for your post! Yeh I tried that as well, but I think he wants to go for HKU and HKUST. So it's kinda specific to these 2 universities... Thanks for your input regardless!
    hullexile likes this.

Why not just call their admissions offices?