AIS or ESF Beacon Hill?

Closed Thread

AIS or ESF Beacon Hill?

Does anyone have any comparative assessment of American International School vs ESF Beacon Hill (or, any other ESF)? We got a mid-term offer from ESF, evaluating.

You might want to post this question on 'HK Schools' Facebook page. Personally I would grab the ESF offer, I have heard very mixed reviews on AIS.

Personally PYP was not for us. If your child is in a school with a better curriculum would keep them there. Perhaps transfer them for secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Jones:
    You might want to post this question on 'HK Schools' Facebook page. Personally I would grab the ESF offer, I have heard very mixed reviews on AIS.
    I tried posting there, but i am not yet registered so not letting me to. Do you have any personal experience with Beacon Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by anandjns1178:
    I tried posting there, but i am not yet registered so not letting me to. Do you have any personal experience with Beacon Hill?
    Drop Ruth Benny a line at topschools.com.hk and ask her to add you to the Facebook group.

Don't have any personal experience with Beacon Hill but do know numerous parents with happy kids there.