Like Tree3Likes

AISHK Senior School

Closed Thread

AISHK Senior School

Hi, we are returning to HK next year and my children will be entering senior school. Can anybody offer opinions on the senior school?
    Thank you.

i assume aishk is the new american school. my opinion is that it is a very new school.
    if you are talking about the australian international school, its the only school in hk on the NSW curriculum and also the only school that starts and end in jan and dec.

yes sorry. the american school in kowloon tong has been around for a while. i was confused with the american school in taipo, which is very new. American School Hong Kong
    oh, and this is the other newer new american school Stamford American School - Hong Kong

Original Post Deleted
    hi jrkob

would you mind to you share the reason why you changed from american to australian? was it due to facilities? teaching quality?

thanks jrkob

yes, I'm an aussie (kid has aus passport too) but I plan to put my kid through the IB system (even though me and my wife I've been through the NSW curriculum ourselves and did pretty well!) mainly for the appeal of studying uni in the UK/US where IB seems a lot better recognised

hence I am not limiting myself to Aus international school, even though our kid probably has a better chance there.