Someone to practice Cantonese with me? [Exchange Cantonese - English/German]

Someone to practice Cantonese with me? [Exchange Cantonese - English/German]

Hey there!
    I'm new in Hong Kong and would really like to get some sound knowledge of Cantonese to survive in town (as I'm living in a really Chinese part in Kowloon City).
    I can "offer" fluent English knowledge, but have to admit that I'm not a native speaker (I guess, there would not too many people keen on learning German around here...

It would be cool to have a local to hang around with. I'm 22, doing an internship here, and want to get started getting to know people, city, culture etc

Looking forward to your messages!

Julia

Hi, I am a local. I have decent english skills as I got my bachelor's degree in the US. If you wanna learn some Cantonese, let me know.
    Or we can chat on MSN messenger if you like.

Yeah, I'm also looking somebody to practise my german! I have been to Germany for an year and maybe we can share comments about HK culture and the cantonese language in German, that'd be great.

Was meinst Du??

Cecilia

hey! I am interested!

Hey! I am interested! So glad to know someone who can speak german out there!
    Me too I have been in Germany for 2 years and would love to keep my German going. I m fluent in English therefore wont be a problem that we could chat and learn in English! Of course as a local my cantonese is very local too
    please contact me [email protected]
    if you would like to get together! or we can chat over msn too (ask me for msn id!) looking forward!

Angel