Coach in Hong Kong for MBA admission interview

Closed Thread

Coach in Hong Kong for MBA admission interview

Hi, GeoExpats!

At this moment I have applied for the MBA program in one of the European business schools. So at this moment I've started to prepare for the admission interview and case-study.

Does anybody know a coach / professional centre in Hong Kong, that helps with preparation for MBA admission interviews and case-study? Maybe someone used these kind of service an has contacts of reliable persons, who provide such help?

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

You could try Lee Hecht Harrison, although I doubt they'd be cheap.

Thank you for the suggestion! These guys seem to focus only on B2B projects, if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Helter Skelter:
    Thank you for the suggestion! These guys seem to focus only on B2B projects, if I am not mistaken.
    Sorry, I don't know this. I was put in touch with them when I was displaced, so you could well be right.

Helter:

Feel free to send me a PM. I should have some time is assist you depending upon your time frame. I presently work with GMAT, GRE and LSAT students in their test and application preparations. The majority of my work is with two well established NY based firms, but I also do contract work as well. I can send you my resume/CV and references. My MBA is from NYU Stern. Thank you. Reuben