Exams equivalent to HKDSE?

Exams equivalent to HKDSE?

Hi I am an adult in his twenties wanting to go back into education. I was wondering if there is any exam that is equivalent to Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education, (or is that for adult)?

You can find out information about the HKDiploma of Secondary Education on the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) website at the following links. As far as I know and you had better check in the information booklets that students usually take these subjects in school when they are about 17 or 18. I think that you have to take Chinese English, Maths and Liberal Studies and a couple of other subjects. You may be able to take the A' Levels or other entrance examinations but I am not sure so I suggest that you contact the HKEAA.

Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority
    http://www.hkeaa.edu.hk/DocLibrary/H...KDSE/HKDSE.pdf

You can see the equivalent examinations at universities overseas on the site. Are you planning to apply for a university place in Hong Kong? If so, you can visit the university's website and see what qualifications are needed and whether in some cases adults without qualifications might be offered a place (but I really do not know). The Open University of Hong Kong might offer courses for adults without qualifications. Sorry that is all I can think of at the moment. Good luck.