Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marialo
  • 1 Post By Elegiaque
  • 2 Post By MABinPengChau

Learning English - Need Your Advice

Learning English - Need Your Advice

Hi.
    I am looking for english classes , that improves my level . Do you know government has any free ,
    or not expensive programs for Adults?
    Also i am a Persian native , if someone like to lern new language, we can exchange it , i am good in teaching

Jawad.sh likes this.

Hi Marialo... If you are available during weekday day times, you could consider contacting English for Asia. They train English teachers, and they need "volunteer" students, so you can attend the lessons, I think, for free. I think you need to pay a deposit, but you will get this back if your attendance is good.

By the way you say "advice" (not advance). And you no space before punctuation, but a space after, like this:
    "Also, I am a Persian native, if someone... exchange it, I am good..."

shri likes this.

Thanks for your kind replay .

HK Vocational Training Council (VTC) offers low-cost English courses as well as Cantonese and Putonghua- I think they even refund most of the cost if you pass a test.

VTC - Vocational English Programme (VEP) - Programme Information

shri and Elegiaque like this.

Thank you so much .

Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Marialo
    Hi.
    I am looking for english classes , that improves my level . Do you know government has any free ,
    or not expensive programs for Adults?
    Also i am a Persian native , if someone like to lern new language, we can exchange it , i am good in teaching
    Do you hold a HKID. If yes, try HOPE centre run by ISS. They have English classes listed on their website. It's just $100 for 50 hours of classes.

Yes and thank you so much .