Like Tree54Likes

Mickey Mouse degree holder get GBP60K compensation

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That really isn't normal from my experience.
    Fully agree.

Collaborative teaching practices should be used in law, accounting, economics and maths modules

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That really isn't normal from my experience. I have been in and taken many seminars even in economics and maths. Group work is fundamental to a business course. And seminars are fundamental to any degree in my opinion. I really have never come across this in a business school before, the standard complaint is too much group work!
    Yeah I thought so too but I guess we had more lectures in their place and coursework to make sure we understood it. But it worked out well, I learnt more of the theories and case studies there then was able to apply them in the group work in HKU.

We still had seminars in UK but just not as much as I would expect. But had zero group projects in the first and second years.
    hullexile likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    I was actually thinking of the sciences when I mentioned it could be subject specific. The thought of doing a business degree without heavy group work just stuns me. It's cheaper for one thing!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6