Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

The world's best young Uni is in Clear Water Bay

  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,022

    a main consideration is the amount of research papers issued
    https://www.topuniversities.com/univ...-rankings/2019

    Last edited by dynamco; 23-07-2019 at 06:47 PM.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    70

    I don't find this stastics right now... But I believe it was Switzerland as first.


  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by mucaari
    I don't find this stastics right now... But I believe it was Switzerland as first.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamco
    a main consideration is the amount of research papers issued
    https://www.topuniversities.com/univ...-rankings/2019
    Interesting to see here, that HKUST and CityU both rank at about 89% for research papers, while HKU,CUHK, PolyU, BaptistU are at about 50%. This 89% is on the same level as Brown University or Duke University and a bit below UCLA. 50% is at the level of Texas A&M or U of Wisconsin-Madison. But again, I would not see these numbers as an absolute truth

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by mucaari
    Interesting to see here, that HKUST and CityU both rank at about 89% for research papers, while HKU,CUHK, PolyU, BaptistU are at about 50%. This 89% is on the same level as Brown University or Duke University and a bit below UCLA. 50% is at the level of Texas A&M or U of Wisconsin-Madison. But again, I would not see these numbers as an absolute truth
    CityU are very good at playing with these numbers.

Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2