ESF or other reputable school in New Territories

Closed Thread

ESF or other reputable school in New Territories

Hi

My 10 year old child is studying in an IB school in New Territories, but I am less than impressed with the schooling.

From hiring green teachers with lack of passion for teaching, to being completely clueless with online teaching and not listening to collective parental feedback... I’ve had enough.

I’ve done as much research as I can online, but want to hear from parents who have children studying in International Schools.

Can any parents recommend any International School in NT please?

Thanks

Well if you are impressed by academic results, Sha Tin College is by far the best ESF school in terms of results in IB. Last year they had a record 11 students getting the perfect score. 37% of their students have more than 40 points and the worldwide average is 8%. I don't think any HK school has better results either. The feeder school is Sha Tin Junior right next door.

One of the downside is that it's not very convenient for transportation. RCHK is very convenient in Ma On Shan, IB results are good but not on the same level and it's full IB which means no IGCSEs if that's important to you. Nice facilities and a little newer.

Your thread on this same topic from before, with answers:

https://geoexpat.com/forum/71/thread350856.html