Renaissance College current reviews

Reply
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12

    Renaissance College current reviews

    How is Renaissance College in Hong Kong for secondary? Has anyone recently graduated from this school? My Son is currently studying in Sear Roger's grade 8, we are not happy with the school in terms of teachings.

    We live in T s t . So only ESF school according 5o catchment area is KGV which does not have any vacancy.

    We see considering Creative or Ymca as well but location is pretty off...

    Please give your feedback about above schools , which would be a better choice ? Or any other school you guys can recommend. I can't afford high debentures !

    Appreciate any reviews?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    62

    I don't know any good school in your area. My only advice is to stay away from Creative.


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by mexmon
    I don't know any good school in your area. My only advice is to stay away from Creative.
    second staying away from creative.
    there are lots of school in Kowloon Tong, the American School near Kwun Tong, and Malvern.
    plenty of kowloon kids go to school on the island.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    131

    My kids went through RCHK. I would say they are very good. Very convenient from TST too by MTR.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman
    second staying away from creative.
    there are lots of school in Kowloon Tong, the American School near Kwun Tong, and Malvern.
    plenty of kowloon kids go to school on the island.
    Thank you for your input, Malvern & american school both look good schools but its not in my budget...almost 20k /pm.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_camper
    My kids went through RTHK. I would say they are very good. Very convenient from TST too by MTR.
    Thank you, if i may ask what year did your kids graduated from RCHK ?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish342
    Thank you, if i may ask what year did your kids graduated from RCHK ?
    Last one about 4 ago. So my info isn't really up to day.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12

    Any leads guys....will appreciate more input from other members