Hospitality Degree

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Hospitality Degree

    Hello everyone. I am planning to move to HK in a few months time and I am looking to get some sort of degree or certification in Hospitality and/or Hotel management. Does anyone know of any course and schools which offer these programs which can be completed in 2 years? Also please note I dont have any experience with it, its something I am starting from scratch. Thanks alot

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

    Most, if not all, degrees in Hong Kong (without prior credits) would be three years in duration.

    If you are from the UK, you will be familiar with HNC/D so this might be of interest.
    Welcome to RDI ML

    Otherwise, you can use this government website to find one suitable for your situation.
    EDB - Search

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2008

    Check out Poly U