My Educational Situation: Seeking Advice!

Closed Thread

My Educational Situation: Seeking Advice!

GeoExpat'ers,

I'm an early 20's Canadian student who is interested in studying either at City University or Baptist University, but feel my university grades are not quite sufficient to provide me the best chances at acceptance.

My Ontario secondary school marks, on the other hand, do fall above their minimum requirements, with my Top 6 grades in my final year (Grade 12) topping out at an average of about a 83%. My university grades, on the other hand, is about a 6.4 / 12 GPA. Balancing school and full-time work - not so easy!

Would you guys recommend me just submit my high school marks, and forgo filling in any post-secondary information?

Any experiences of others are welcome.

If you are going to apply for bachelor degree or below you have to fill your secondary school marks. No choice. If you study masters or above then there is a chance you do not need to fill it in.

Why do you want to study in HK? To study there and live there, or to get a degree at THEIR university?

If it's the first, then my best suggestion is to do a student exchange from your current university to the university of your choice in HK. If it's the latter, then I have no clue, sorry.