Retaking my third year at Uni in HK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    When do I get my commission?
    When I get mine.....which is never

give lai see instead

Year 2 direct..

If you have a higer diploma.. You can apply for direct entry into year 2in a lot of universites.. but you can not apply for direct into year 3 expect for OUHK but they suck and do not apply there.. in a way you have a special case but most of the time they will just say "yes" you have a special case but too bad, apply for direct into year 2..

Quote Originally Posted by Statuecollector:
    If you have a higer diploma.. You can apply for direct entry into year 2in a lot of universites.. but you can not apply for direct into year 3 expect for OUHK but they suck and do not apply there.. in a way you have a special case but most of the time they will just say "yes" you have a special case but too bad, apply for direct into year 2..
    Not true, there are other universities who accept year three entry especially overseas universities operating in Hong Kong but I am pretty sure from what I have seen also other universities through their external or community college arms.

credit system

Get in touch with the academic support office/ admission office. I reckon u better try HKU which is more British and they can easily tell u how many credits u got under their system. It was like 180 credits in 3 yrs, i assume u didn't fail everything in ur 3rd yr so just take course to make up for what's missing gotta be enough. And as a working person and English speaking, HKU is the only and best choice for ya.

Good luck on that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2