Hello all!

I have yet another scenario I need some advice on. My g/f is considering taking a part-time post-graduate course at The Hong Kong Institute of Education for primary school teaching. She has a BA Comm. from a Canadian university, an advertising diploma, a TESOL Cert. and will shortly be employed at an HK english learning center. Does anyone have any info and/or experience on whether this would make her a certified teacher back in Canada? Not sure if the degree from HK translates into something equivalent in North America? I've tried to research this on-line but have not turned up anything concrete. Thanks in advance for any input!