Australian Intl. School

Angry Australian Intl. School

Hey all,

So having applied to 3 international schools for my kids to start in 2010 and getting zero straight answers from any school (International or ESF) about SPECIFIC waiting times I have now come across AIS. Does anyone know how long it will take the kiddies to get to school from Pok Fu Lam to AIS. (How far from mid levels also if you guys know)

Homer J

AISHK

My children go to the Australian school and have friends that live in Midlevels and Pokfulam. We live on Lantau Island and drive our children to school.
    I am not exactly sure of the time it takes to get to school but there are school buses that pick up and drop off. See below for general locations but if you want more details such as cost, pick up locations, and pick up times , contact the bus company direct. You should also see that there are seats available on your particular route.

Schedule

The school bus routes and pick-up times are scheduled according to applications. There are currently seventeen different school bus routes. The buses do not service the south side of Hong Kong Island ( Repulse Bay, Stanley, Deepwater Bay areas) or Discovery Bay. The bus service covers most other areas, including:

Hong Kong:

Ap Lei Chau, Pok Fu Lam, Aberdeen, The Peak, Mid Levels, Sheung Wan, Wanchai
    Heng Fa Chuen, Shau Kei Wan, Taikoo Shing, North Point, Quarry Bay
    Hong Kong Parkview, Happy Valley, Jardine’s Lookout, Causeway Bay

To ensure the most up-to-date information is received by parents, including pick-up and drop-off points, times and fare payable, please contact the bus company directly.

Kwoon Chung Motors Co Ltd
    Unit 1205, Eastern Harbour Centre
    28 Hoi Cha Street Quarry Bay
    Attention: Ms Edith Ho

E: [email protected]
    T: 2578 1178
    F: 2807 2272
    [url=http://www.kcm.com.hk]

Quote Originally Posted by Tung Chung mum:
    My children go to the Australian school and have friends that live in Midlevels and Pokfulam. We live on Lantau Island and drive our children to school.
    I am not exactly sure of the time it takes to get to school but there are school buses that pick up and drop off. See below for general locations but if you want more details such as cost, pick up locations, and pick up times , contact the bus company direct. You should also see that there are seats available on your particular route.

Schedule

The school bus routes and pick-up times are scheduled according to applications. There are currently seventeen different school bus routes. The buses do not service the south side of Hong Kong Island ( Repulse Bay, Stanley, Deepwater Bay areas) or Discovery Bay. The bus service covers most other areas, including:

Hong Kong:

Ap Lei Chau, Pok Fu Lam, Aberdeen, The Peak, Mid Levels, Sheung Wan, Wanchai
    Heng Fa Chuen, Shau Kei Wan, Taikoo Shing, North Point, Quarry Bay
    Hong Kong Parkview, Happy Valley, Jardine’s Lookout, Causeway Bay

To ensure the most up-to-date information is received by parents, including pick-up and drop-off points, times and fare payable, please contact the bus company directly.

Kwoon Chung Motors Co Ltd
    Unit 1205, Eastern Harbour Centre
    28 Hoi Cha Street Quarry Bay
    Attention: Ms Edith Ho

E: [email protected]
    T: 2578 1178
    F: 2807 2272
    [url=http://www.kcm.com.hk]

Thanks.

-HJ