English speaking (preferably not chinese speaking) English/Math tutor wanted

Closed Thread

English speaking (preferably not chinese speaking) English/Math tutor wanted

Friend asked me to post this.

Looking for an English and Math tutor to teach in English and preferably one who doesn't speak Chinese.

Student is 15-16yrs old and located in Ho Man Tin (Kowloon) area.

Wanted immediately.

yeah cuz the better Chinese one speaks, the poorer English one will have. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    yeah cuz the better Chinese one speaks, the poorer English one will have. LOL
    No, because it will force them to interact more in English.

Thanks for posting.

There have been a few posts over the last few months of folks looking for a job - often teachers - you might find your search reaches them more easily if you dig up those threads and send a pm ....

Hi wayland,

I believe I can help you out.

I'm a recent graduate from Northwestern University in Chicago with honors in Electrical Engineering. I'm currently working for a bank in Hong Kong and will be here until early/mid September. I'm fluent in English with an American accent. However, I do also speak Cantonese and Mandarin proficiently, but I am sure I can refrain from speaking any form of Chinese during the lessons.

If you are interested or would like to know more about my background, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
    James

To those who've replied, I've forwarded your posts to my friend and I'm waiting to hear back.

Why English?

Quote Originally Posted by skynet2009:
    Why English?
    Why not? Sounds like the OP's friend is trying to kill two birds with one stone .... buyers decide what they want afterall.

math tutor

hi Wayland

I am a non chinese speaking maths teacher. British. Have worked for 14 years in UK followed by 19 years for ESF in Hong Kong. Willing to offer maths tuition in English. Call me on 96615613 if interested.