Any Suggestion for studying in HK as foreigner?

Closed Thread

Question Any Suggestion for studying in HK as foreigner?

Hi there,
    Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend.

This is my 1st post and I would like to get some advices from you guys.

I searched some courses in HK but it seems most of them are required Chinese. I am in panic, cuz I am really not good at it. I have heard that most of classes can be done in English.
    Do you guys know any school which does not require Chinese?

I was interested in Jewerly or Product design / Prosthesis course.
    To be honestly, I am not that young any more.
    However, I still do not know what I really want to do for my career so thinking to go back to school.

Anybody studying on Prosthesis?? any advice?

Many thank in advance!

Last edited by AsIam; 16-08-2009 at 04:23 PM.

I'm not studying Prosthesis, but I am a foreign student here if that helps haha... I've taken up courses in a couple of universities here and in both cases, the courses were taught in English... Even if the website says that the course will be taught in Chinese, you can call the the department head and see if they can arrange for the lecturer to speak in English... and if you speak a tiny bit of Chinese, it might help to negotiate a deal with them. Good luck!

i think all the courses in the Hong Kong universities are taught in English except the Chinese or other foreign language courses.

i did go to one evening module once at HKU and the lecturer spoke in cantonese, but i think that was just an evening class rather than a proper course with credits.