Miss Tann - the answer?

Closed Thread

Miss Tann - the answer?

Who is this Miss Tann and her English classes? Loads of adverts [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNZCU4_W_SM"]YouTube - Ever Learning Dr. Tann English Assurance Courses[/ame] on TV now. Is she any good? Is she the answer to failing students in the HK education system?

shes just one of these "Tutorial Kings/Queens". Loads of them around HK.

the answer to failing students??? wats the saying? you can't make diamonds from cow shit?

They have loads of students who get As... but they don't shout about those who fail. Ultimately, it still depends alot on the student themselves...

Never seen her name, the big one around Mongkok and Ngau Tau Kok is the Generation A teachers from kge.hk

Are the grammatical errors in your post intentional?

I suppose she's MILFy enough to get the boys in (and their fathers dropping them off).

Be quite interesting to know what's taught in these tutorials.

Sigga,

dont ask, dont tell

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    I suppose she's MILFy enough to get the boys in (and their fathers dropping them off).

Be quite interesting to know what's taught in these tutorials.
    I peered over the shoulder of someone on the MTR who was reading an excercise booklet from one of these tutorial centres. It was for an English class, and it was a vocab list.

Captial cities, family relationships (father, brother-in-law, great grandmother), foods. It looked like pretty standard stuff besides the occasional oddity such as "virgin". I'm assuming that the percieved value is in the delivery rather the content.