Looking for Bassist

Closed Thread

Looking for Bassist

Looking for bassist who loves music. Solid skill in scale and can play without music score. Experience in live performance preferred. Bass & drums jamming every one or two weeks.

Anyone who is interested please leave a message or pm .

What kind of music might this be ?

You beat me to asking that question. I am a pretty decent rock and blues bass player but if this was gonna be something like free jazz you might have me stumped!

Is there anyone looking for private drums lesson ??

Actually apart from looking for bassist , do want to see if there is anyone interested in private drums lesson for all.

Lessons can be at student's location or further arrangement.

Last edited by estieste; 29-11-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by estieste:
    Experienced percussionist offers private drums lesson for all.

Familiar with Trinity Rock School Drums Exam. Can provide variety of curriculum in accordingly, like exam-orientated (for people seeking fast-track option) or rudiment-emphasized (for musician who wish to consolidate beat & rhythm improvising skill).
    Well-organized teaching material provided. Extensive experience in wide range of styles including rock, shuffle, swing, rap, hip-hop, funk/fusion, latin. Lessons can be at student's location or further arrangement.

Is that a genre?

to HKonelegger> i'm thinkin' of Gary Moore when you mentioned that, Rock & Blues are good styles to begin with

to kryzlowski> no particular genres, but usually start with Rock style

i play bass and interested. 6446-8085. into indie and alterantive rock with a jazz background.