Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PDLM

Hong Kong Polytechnic University

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Question Hong Kong Polytechnic University

    Hello, I am a student from India and coming to HKPU for a summer internship in May 2010. I want to know that where I can get the accommodation and how. Place of the accommodation is not a matter at all unless it is very far from the university but I can't afford it if it is more than HK$ 1500 per month. I can very well share the room. Please help me out with this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hong Kong

    PolyU's website suggests that you can stay in their Halls of Residence for HK$40 per day.
    International Affairs Office

    You'd really be very lucky indeed to find anything that cheap outside the university.

    I suggest you contact PolyU's International Affairs Office for further advice.

    Last edited by PDLM; 28-03-2010 at 04:14 AM.
    starun likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    As ur in summer internship for few months, its hard to get accomodation at university, unless your Professor recommends you to the student residence office.

    At the chunking mansion you can get rooms for HKD 100 per day, the least.

    The wise thing is to contact the Postgrad students under the supervisor ur going to work and ask them to find some rooms for shared accomodation. Single accomodation at 1500 HKD is nearly impossible unless u can stay at the university campus