Chances of getting into PolyU or CityU

Closed Thread

Chances of getting into PolyU or CityU

Hi,

I want to study BBA in Hong Kong and I've applied to HKUST, PolyU and CityU. From my upper secondary school, I got 4.8 points out of 6, and from an engineering programme in my local college (which I quit before I graduated. I found out a bit too late that engineering wasn't my thing) I got a C in average (A is best, F is worst). I also have working experience in my family business where I work in the administration.

I already got an answer from HKUST, and it was sadly a "no". Now I'm so nervous about what the answer will be from PolyU and CityU. I was hoping if anyone that works or studies in those universities know how hard it is to get an offer and tell about their experience? Do I have a chance with my grades?

Thanks.

Last edited by morningstar665; 28-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.

HKUST is one of the top business school in the world.

In hospitality management, they take people who have a 3.3 or (4) higher GPAs. - POLY U

Last edited by apple&dog; 28-03-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Yeah I found out that they were quite renowned. I applied for Economics and Finance. They already e-mailed me earlier this month that due to keen competition, they didn't have any more offers. Ah well

Now my hopes are in CityU and PolyU. I applied for similar programs there too. I hope that I have a chance.