Which Uni in HK to do MBA?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hey, congrats Wes, getting a 700+ after just a week of study is great! Glad to see the software helped you out, thought it looks like you didn't need it much.

I don't know about full time, but I do know that the part time MBAs at HKUST have a joint program going with Northwestern, out of Chicago, which is like #2 or 3 in the US. Might be worth a look.

also consider richard ivey school's EMBA (with university of western ontario), which holds part time courses at the HKCEC.

The HKU FT MBA looks like the best program in my opinion. It is a 14 month program, with three months spent at London Business school. At the end of the program students are granted alumni status at both schools. Enrollment for the program is capped at 40 and the student profile is very good - a diverse range of nationalities (10+ countries) and career backgrounds. According to the Economist this is the best MBA in Asia. As an added bonus for me, most of the classes are at the HKU Town Center (near Admiralty MTR) so it will be very convenient. There is a very strong chance I'll be joining this program in July.

HKUST has an EMBA in partnership with Kellogg, but I do not have enough work experience to join an executive program. Plus the cost is more than double the HKU FT program and I do not have a company to sponsor me.