How do I find a university or place to study?

Closed Thread

How do I find a university or place to study?

I'm moving to Hong Kong with my husband and I want to study but don't know where I should look. Can anyone help with what universities or private colleges I should look at? Websites would be very helpful.

Are you interested in being a full time student or doing something on a more casual basis as a distance learning student?

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Are you interested in being a full time student or doing something on a more casual basis as a distance learning student?
    More casual basis as a distance learning student.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten:
    I'm moving to Hong Kong with my husband and I want to study but don't know where I should look. Can anyone help with what universities or private colleges I should look at? Websites would be very helpful.
    There are alot of universities overseas conducting off-shore undergrad and grad studies here in Hong Kong. Some course are part-time and some are in full-time. The schedules there are quite flexible at the part-time mode that caters to students who work full-time (typical normal office hours). Plus...your degree will be exactly as to those studying from overseas.

You can check out these sites

www.apmi.com.hk
    www.uiie.com.hk
    www.managementlearning.net

The local universities also conducts part-time/distance learning programs but they are quite pricey and sometimes very complicated to get in. Such universities as HKU-SPACE, PolyU-SPEED, CityU-SCOPE

Hello

I am hoping to study in HK as well, can you let me know how well you haev got on looking for somewhere?

Thanks

[email protected]