Like Tree1Likes

Grand Promenade Tower in Quarry Bay

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Grand Promenade Tower in Quarry Bay

I will be posted to HK soon...being a stranger on this beautiful country, i'd like to find out about Grand Promenade Tower in Quarry Bay, Eastern vs. Merton,Kennedy Town in Western.

Appreciate!

hahaa..u are not going to get much of a sample, since there are much more ppl staying in Merton than GP on the geoexpat...

I am also considering Grand Promenade as my friends were telling that it is more exciting staying over that side of HK compared with the western side.

I have yet to find out but will be viewing some apartments at Grand Promenade next weekend. Will let you know after my visit.

Ok Grand Promenade is.. in a good location for food, Soho East is just outside. It's close to Sai Wan Ho MTR station, about 3 minutes walk. The flats are.. nice but I've not seen Merton. What else the clubhouse is very big and has lots of stuff, bowling alley, swimming pool, yoga and areobics rooms, cafes, gym, cooking classes the list goes on. CityPlaza at Tai Koo Shing is about 10 minutes walk away. It's a great place if you have a dog, lot's and lot's of dog owners there.

What else would you like to know?

phooey u stay there ? let's go for a drink one of these days.

i've lived on the west side of the island and currently live in GP. I would recommend living in GP- the air here is fresher since you're near the water and you can have amazing views.

GP is a nice building, but a warning- mgmt has not been up to par since they opened the building. right now they are having trouble selling a lot of the flats, so they have been throwing an open house to the public. it's made living here feel like i'm living in the zoo or the circus. a million agents swarm outside the building like hawks and it's been such a nightmare for the residents here...i had to wait 10 minutes to catch the lift!

hoping that things settle down and becomes normal again. the clubhouse is very impressive. although they only opened it two days ago (waited for that to open for 4 months)

The reasons why there are many estate agents in GP because most of the flat owners are investers (not end-users). Therefore, they have to trade their flats to make profits.

I also heard that the clubhouse of GP is very great. If you are a GP resident, do spend more time at your club during the time of not so many residents there yet.

Yeah Freeir I stay in GP I was planning on joining the SEK for a couple of beers as soon as I get a break from work

there isn't a SEK yet. who's organizing that ?

jwleea want to join for a drink ? let's have one one of these days at soho east...

i tot i am the only gp stayer

Hi everyone,

I've reviewed the numerous apartments available for GP on the internet, but the bedrooms seem to be rather small for a 1000 sq ft apt.

Can anyone who lives there provide me some info b/c that's one place I plan to look at during my house hunting trip in 2 weeks.

Are the bedrooms fitted with Warbdrobes / Closets?
    Is the Master Bedroom big enough for a Queen Size Bedrm Set?
    How is the quality of the building? Is the sound proofing good (i.e., won't be disturbed by surrounding apartments?
    Any other information you can give me regarding the lease / rent process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast