FEMALE NEW TO HK LOOKING FOR FRIENDS LATE 30's UP FOR LUNCH DRINKS SHOPPING

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    PDLM, yes saw the thread... cant comment as actually we ended up going somewhere else.

Hiya Lesley,
    I'm 37 and arriving in HK in Oct with husband in tow, and would like to meet up for drinks, chit chat. I"m originally from Australia and like you, know absolutely no one on that side of the pond, and like to get out and about, discover new places to hang out.

Hi Lesley and everyone,
    Came to HK to take a job late last year, was busy sorting out everything leaving no time for myself ! Would like to meet people from all nationalities just to have chats and chill out !
    Pls pm me and let me know if there are any gatherings

Cheers,
    Lind

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you that I am part of a large group of lovely expats who met through Geo Expat about 5 months ago and we are organising a Junk on the 18th September, the age range is 30 plus and it includes people from Britian, America, Germany etc. We have singles and couples hanging out and this will be our 3rd junk trip. There are a few space left and if any of you would like to meet some new people and also have a lovely day out at sea, please pm me and i'll send you more details, also, FYI, you might want to sign up to "sassyhongkong.com", as they organising lots of fun evenings once a month for the ladies.

Have a good day

PJ