Good Pizza in Causeway Bay?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

If you want real American pizza the only place near Hong Kong you will be able to find it is across the border in Shenzhen. In Shekou there are two Papa Johns and they are exactly the same as the US one, even same taste.

I just moved to CWB. If anyone fancy trying Inn side Out's pizza, let's meet there an evening Anyone up?

Try pizzeria at leighton road / haven street ( opp to the Indonesian embassy) at cwb. They have those 22 inches pizza with the most gorgeous toppings. Yummy....

Quote Originally Posted by csinc:
    If you want real American pizza the only place near Hong Kong you will be able to find it is across the border in Shenzhen. In Shekou there are two Papa Johns and they are exactly the same as the US one, even same taste.
    Had this the other day and agree it's just like the US taste. The one we went to, near MixC Mall, had areas where you could sit and eat--not just delivery.

If you have a hankering for Papa Johns, or just a hankering for a different taste, this is pretty authentic Papa Johns flavor. While not the best in the world, if you haven't had it for awhile it tastes pretty good.
    Last edited by penguinsix; 05-08-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvynegroni:
    Try pizzeria at leighton road / haven street ( opp to the Indonesian embassy) at cwb. They have those 22 inches pizza with the most gorgeous toppings. Yummy....
    This place is called "Slices". Pretty damn good....

It really does confuse me when people talk about 'real' American pizza.

Real pizza is italian, right? In the UK they have adapted curry in a way I like, but I still call it Indian food. You won't see me yearning for a 'real English curry'!

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    You won't see me yearning for a 'real English curry'!
    I do - that's called a Tikka Masala!

Regardless if it's called Italian or American, if it doesn't look like this (or better):

File:Eq it-na pizza-margherita sep2005 sml.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they ought to stop making it.

Try slices... Or paisanos in wanchai.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdom:
    Regardless if it's called Italian or American, if it doesn't look like this (or better):

File:Eq it-na pizza-margherita sep2005 sml.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they ought to stop making it.
    Mmmm that looks good to me... it's definitely italian though