Stanley + Car + other ? expat i bankers?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

that sounds scary.

sounds like money isn't an issue for you.

a mansion around repulse bay and deep water bay can easily cost over 50millions hkd. the top of the line ones like the one lee ka shing lives in can cost over 300 - 500 millions hkd.

if money isn't really an issue, get a car since driving in hk is really fun especially on hilly roads.

cars in hk are definitely more expensive than the uk since you have to pay over 100 percent tax for high end cars. the more expensive your car is, the more tax.

after tax, the new mercedes s class s500 costs around 1.5 million to 1.7 million depending on your options and deal.

for a porsche suv, prepare 1.4 million+ hkd for it given you want it brand new.

Last edited by Sino Defender; 25-08-2006 at 01:30 AM.

I'd hate to give the impression money isn't a bother, it's aways a bother if you are still working.

No 'mansions' in my future but hopefully something 3 bedroomish- 1400 sq feet near the beach and I will probably get a car to drive to work but it's not like i'll be ordering a lackey to go purchase these things as I have no lackeys.

Quote Originally Posted by animalmom:
    I'd hate to give the impression money isn't a bother, it's aways a bother if you are still working.

No 'mansions' in my future but hopefully something 3 bedroomish- 1400 sq feet near the beach and I will probably get a car to drive to work but it's not like i'll be ordering a lackey to go purchase these things as I have no lackeys.
    in that case, a repulse bay apartment will do. costs around 16 millions hkd i would say.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5