Kennedy Town News

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Is Belcher's a part of Kennedy Town or Sai Ying Pun?

If you look on a map it's more like Shek Tong Tsui, but most people have never heard of either Shek Tong Tsui or Sai Ying Pun, so it's easier to just say Kennnedy Town (or Pokfulam, if you want to push your luck )

Tried Percy's tonight and not bad! Had half a chicken (55hkd) and 2 large punnets of salad (feta cheese, olives & spinach) (40hkd). Above average prices for KT, more Happy Valley but maybe this is the new HV! Percy's definitely adds a more cosmopolitan taste to KT and people in there are really nice!

that's funny, it wasn't open when I went by yesterday. Maybe they only open at night? Just walked past now and it was closed, but there were two guys standing at the counter anyhow.... Might suggest they put their opening hours in the window if I can ever get in

hi i went to see the Percys yesterday night too but i couldnt find it.... where exactly? i know i go anywhere and lose my dirction and get lost!
    is it near from Main bus terminal?! facing the seaside????

and also i checked the Q place. it was rather cafe kinda style rather than pub or bar whatever you call it. i think K1 is more pleasant.

is anyone going on Friday night?? coz i think this week, i need to go out nearly everynight to Central or Wanchai so i prefer to stay in.... well, but on friday on my own at home is killing for sure. but also i want to stay healthy on Saturday too....haha

do you think anyone can join me on friday around 8ish??? at K1?!

Quote Originally Posted by coco choco:
    hi i went to see the Percys yesterday night too but i couldnt find it.... where exactly? i know i go anywhere and lose my dirction and get lost!
    is it near from Main bus terminal?! facing the seaside????
    Here's the address:
    68 Catchick St, Kennedy Town

So it's opposite the bus stop, a block back from the harbour. The *back* of Manhattan, not the front.

Called to find out their opening hours: 5:30-10pm weeknights (except tonight cos the power company is "doing something to them") and as of this weekend they will open during the day for coffee.

Kt

Been livin in KT for over a month now. I still haven't been to a single bar here. Anybody have any suggestions or would like to meet for a drink sometime? It would be cool to meet some expats from this area, if there are any? Seems like a great place be to though.

-Mick

Hey, do you guys btw know why KT is going upmarket?

Is it because of the MTR plans?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Is...th_Island_Line

Current planning assumption seems to be that MTR would reach KT in 2012...

Kennedy town

I've seen more life in a tramps vest...

K1 bar is about as much fun as cancer

and thats about it

not forgetting steak expert... The worst restaurant in the world

maybe I'm just picky

I feel that I should come to KT's rescue following that comment. OK, it doesn't have the glitz of central, the 'ladies' of wan chai, the crowds of mong kok......but it depends on your definintion of 'life'.

I'm getting all philosophical......did you see the picture of the actual 'steak expert' on the wall....looked like he'd never seen a steak!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast