best plac to buy toys

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

best plac to buy toys

I know about toys r us but is there anywhere to buy toys around central. for a 2 year old..new grandparents you see

Toys Club on Duddell St.

If I recall correctly, there is a shop called Bumps to Babes in Pedder Building....The one with Shanghai Tang...I think it's on 5th or 6th floor.

Although...come to think of it..here is the entire list of toy shops:

Toys | The List - The website that knows Hong Kong

Don't forget the local online option:

Hong Kong Bookstore & Hong Kong Toy Store | Gift Shop | Book Shop - Hong Kong Online Shopping

fyi, Toys R Us are in Central. From your post I am not sure if you actually know that or not.

You could try geoexpat's own Hong Kong Bookstore & Hong Kong Toy Store | Gift Shop | Book Shop - Hong Kong Online Shopping - I highly recommend it

Toys R Us - toysrus.com.hk

Toys Club -http://stores.itoysclub.com/StoreFront.bok

Early Learning Centre - Shop 315-316, 3/F, Prince's Building

Bumps to Babe - Bumps To Babes Mother & Baby Superstores

Wise Kids - Welcome to Wise-Kids

For Books -- shopinhk, metrobooks, pollux books ( both @ kowloon station/ elements mall - 1 stop away from hk station - there is a pollux books branch at HK station)

Happy shopping

there is also a great book shop BOOK BUDDY beside the toys'r'us in ocean terminal, just a quick ferry ride from central.

go sham sui po there is a street sell toys really cheap .

yes, but the "really cheap" toys are just that...really cheap. NOT good quality at all!

not really some are wholesale u just have to try ur luck
    and by the way everything u get from expensive shops are from same places is just they are not branded. is just how u look at things

ah, no. they are NOT all the same. i have spent probably around $100,000 on toys in the past two years. (i own a playgroup centre.) and i can tell you that 99% of the toys i have bought in places like sham shui po and toys'r'us have ended up in the bin in anywhere from 1 hour to 3 weeks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast