The Belchers (Kennedy Town)

Closed Thread

The Belchers (Kennedy Town)

Hello!

We are still looking for an apartment and found one that we really like at The Belchers in Kennedy Town (Pokfulam Road).

There is a mini bus that can take me straight to work on the Kowloon side...The facilities are great...

The only question we have is the area...Does anyone live near The Belchers? If so, could you please let me know what you think. We just moved from New York...

We would like to be in an area where there are some westerners living there as well, coffee shops, bars, places to go for a walk...

I know it is easy to get to Central as well...

Please let me know what you think about the area...

Thanks a lot!

Jake

Jake, A number of our members live in the Belchers and around Kennedy Town. The residences are connected to a mall which has the a very decent supermarkets and a wide range of shops.

The club house is nice too...

Search the site for belchers and you'll find a number of opinions, most of which are positive.

Belchers

Thanks KIA! Will do...

Best regards,

Jake

Try Cayman Rise

Hi,

When I first moved to Hong Kong last October I had my eye set on Kennedy Town. The two buildings I thought were both economical and and pretty swank were: "The Merton" and "Cayman Rise". Cayman Rise was far more affordable, at about 12,000 for a two bedroom seaview apartment (negotiable). Be careful with agents though, apparently if you see an apartment you like with two different agents you have to pay them both a fee!

Goodluck with your search Jake,
    ...............................................b
    ps. I have the contact info for our agent, who did not make us pay a fee (trying to start up her own bussiness) let me know if you would like it.

Looking to buy an appartment in " The Belchers"

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiesehra:
    Hi,

When I first moved to Hong Kong last October I had my eye set on Kennedy Town. The two buildings I thought were both economical and and pretty swank were: "The Merton" and "Cayman Rise". Cayman Rise was far more affordable, at about 12,000 for a two bedroom seaview apartment (negotiable). Be careful with agents though, apparently if you see an apartment you like with two different agents you have to pay them both a fee!

Goodluck with your search Jake,
    ...............................................b
    ps. I have the contact info for our agent, who did not make us pay a fee (trying to start up her own bussiness) let me know if you would like it.
    Dear Bobbieshera,
    Looking forward to buy an appartment in or near "The Belchers",can you give the details of any reliable agent
    regards
    kawal