Kennedy town Bus

Kennedy town Bus

Hey all,

Im gonna be studying at HKU for the next 3 years. I am thinking about living in Kennedy town, but its a pretty long walk (25 minutes uphill) to campus. Does anyone know which bus (if any) will take me to HKU from kennedy town? If it helps I will probably be living near a place called "The Merton". If anyone could tell me the bus numbers that would be great.

Thanks,

Alex

Best place to start researching would be www.ypmap.com, click on their transportation map.

My advice to you would be to walk over to The Westwood and take the escalators up and down from Kennedy Town to HKU. From KT, you can take buses 5, 10 or any minibus to get you to the Merton.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    From KT, you can take buses 5, 10 or any minibus to get you to the Merton.
    don't you mean from Central?

But yes,...as Jay mentioned,...better to walk to the Westwood and take the escalator all the way up to HKU. Alternatively, if you prefer the more, um..'sweaty' route,...you can walk up Smithfield lane and then turn into Pokfield Road which will take you up to Pokfulam and then HKU is just around the corner from there....
    Last edited by Max; 13-07-2007 at 12:37 PM.

No, I meant from Des Voeux Road West near the KT exit of the Westwood, for those who aren't willing to walk the 3-4 mins or so to the Merton :P

take green minibus 13 near McDonalds on Smithfield Road, and get off near The Belchers on PokFuLam Road or near St Paul College.