Night time travel Tai Po to Quarry Bay

Closed Thread

Night time travel Tai Po to Quarry Bay

Hi all, it's my first post here so let me start with a little introduction. Moved to Hong Kong about a month ago from London to work. I live in Tai Po at the moment and think its a great place!

I've found a job in Quarry Bay, only problem is that its a 5am to 2pm shift. I've asked some friends and they say there should be public transport at that time. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can take at 3:30 in the morning to get to Quarry bay from Tai Po.

Thanks in advance!

Something like this?

http://www.ypmap.com/en/TransportMap...3&lang=English

Try going to www.ypmap.com.hk and click on the transportation map for more options.

A few searches and you should be able to find a night bus from Mongkok or TST to Quarry bay.

Last edited by KnowItAll; 07-11-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Should have added .. search for bus routes with "N" in them, for night routes.

Thanks so much, this is such a great tool. I've been looking for something like this ever since I came over.

Do you know anything about those red minibuses? I've been on them a couple of times and I've heard they operate at that time aswell. Are they reliable?