Looking to make new friends

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

just moved here a couple of weeks ago from canada...would love to meet more people! 96180082

Any one down for pub hopin or clubbin this sat?

24m - Canada

Count me in too for the boat ride/hiking/dinner or whatever you guys have in mind. I moved from San Francisco about 2 months ago, would really love to meet new people.
    Bianca : 9349-1869

We can meet for happy hour one time to discuss an event like the boat ride or something. You guys up for next week?

Hey

Lots of canadians in here.. I guess we all got tired of the cold, eh?

I'm from TO myself but came here via San Fran.. 25 year old female

Definitely count me in for any boat trip/dinner/hiking

Hope to see you all at happy hour tomorrow, and/or anytime else!

there sure r a lot of canadians around

ill b different, im from melbourne, australia, 24. moved here in jan and kinda settled down now. but sumwot bored and wanna make more fds

interested in doin anything!

hey guys,

I've been here since FEb '08, but it's always nice to meet new people. I'm thinking about indoor rock climbing next Sat (Oct. 25) at the Y in TST at 2pm. Feel free to join!

There's an intro course at 2:30 there for $180. If you know the basics, there's an assessment fee for $50. I don't know about rentals, but if there are serious interests, i'd be happy to find out!

(FYI, i'd be doing the assessment fee and hoping to pass!)

24 y.o. F (Boston, MA)

-vivian

drinks in Causeway bay area

ANyone down for drinks in Causeway bay area tonite? I really dont feel like staying in

24/m from Canada

Hey guys,
    Just moved here from the US earlier this month, 25 yo, female. My fiancee and I are also moving into a new apt in Midlevels West..any of you in that area/Soho? Would love to meet up and make new friends. Do let me know of any plans!
    Fyi, we are planning to hit up LKF on Friday night..apparently the Halloween fun starts at 7pm. Maybe we will see some of ya there?!

Hi there,

I would like to know some new friends and go for drinks too. 20's girl.

Smile throw my hat in

Thought I'd add to the thread :-) Just came over here a couple weeks ago from the States (NY) and it would be cool to get to know people who I don't work with.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast