Looking to make new friends

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hey, I'm new to the area and definitely looking to meet some people.

Hello everyone!

Hey there!
    How is everyone doing?
    I am 26.y.o. Indian guy... new around and would be good to meet some new people... let me know how we could plan up.... it will be good to meet on the weekend!
    Cheers!!

New Friends

Hey guys - I'll be moving there in July all by myself (27 yr old female). Would love to make new friends as well. I'm trying to live near Causeway Bay (I think that's considered Central, right?). Anyway, I love working out, hiking, biking, kayaking, you name it. And I love watching basketball - so I'm really hoping I'll be able to find it on TV somewhere there. I'll be watching this forum when I get there!!

Heather

Thumbs up HK NEWBIE?

Hey guys, im kinda new to this Geoexpat thing...

BUT, I have been living in HK for my whole life. (turning 18 in may!)

I do not have school at the moment so have a fair bit of free time as all my friends are doin exams!

If you need someone to show you round HK, or jus chillll... or anything like that jus leave me a message and maybe we can arrange something!

BTW, I live in the Peak but have no problem coming down to Central of M-Ls 'cos I do that nearly every day anyways!

Anth

I need to meet people

I know all of two people who are in couples and don't go out.. So I am a bit lonely and need to get to know people so I can enjoy Hong kong more.... If you are interested in hanging out PM me... This is my third month here....

Hey here. I am nancy. I am 18. I am local here. But i speak english most of the time as my parents used to speak and family all. I just look forward to knowing more expats as i am so lonely here. I am planning to move aboard. But just haven't decided yet. Anyway, if you guys are free to have a movie or coffee, why not contact me and chill me out!?.. Oh, any expat students here?? xxNancy

from states, laid back, but no longer a liberal after the start of this de-leveraging process. late 20s. cannot speak cantonese yet. joined this site a while back but just moved here recently.

hi

hi is there any activity in the weekend

hey matt =) nice to see a fellow canadian here I'm in hk for the summer from vancouver where you from?

oops haha i just realized it's from a yr ago XD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast