Looking to make new friends

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

hi everyone, new in this forum, and i love meeting new fds, wherever you guys from, i am easy going and i could show you around this beautiful hk
    lets meet and have some fun!
    hit me back xx

Hey,

Im 23 and just arrived from the UK. Living in Central but don't know anyone. Would like to meet a good crowd to hang out with and have a few beers on the weekend. If anyone fancies it either pm me or post back.

Thanks

Hi there

Hi there,

New in this forum. I would love to expand my social network, count me in next time

hi, i'm new to the forum and came to hong kong for like a month... still dunno places nor have friends, would like to meet some friends or crowd to hang out with.

hey, my name is alex, I am from germany, going to write my master thesis in hong kong, staying in the ywca bonham road, also looking for new frineds.....

if anyone up for a meetup in Soho tonight (Sat), 34yo m from Aus here...

heya there how's it goin? im charlyene 26 yer old living in hk my whole crazy life so fuckin boring tho hehe...anyhow im looking for new friends to hang out and shit yeh soo if u wanna hang out sometime drop me a line msn is [email protected] cheers x

Hi all,

If there's any hanging out in Central , esp the music gigs, pls count me in. I may catch u up .

Best,

Quote Originally Posted by charlee:
    heya there how's it goin? im charlyene 26 yer old living in hk my whole crazy life so fuckin boring tho hehe...anyhow im looking for new friends to hang out and shit yeh soo if u wanna hang out sometime drop me a line msn is [email protected] cheers x
    Hi charlene, are u english? I got some girlfriends, if u like we can all meet and hang out sometime..
    Posted via Mobile Device

hello guys,
    Just registered in this site, it's really good!
    Hope I can have many friends here.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7