How do I get to Aberdeen Marina Club

How do I get to Aberdeen Marina Club

Hi, does anyone know how I can get to Aberdeen Marina Club @ Shum Wan Road? Which is the nearest MTR station where I can take a cab or something?

Thanks!

There is no MTR near Aberdeen. You need to catch a bus. Try taking a look at the citibus or KMB websites to see what goes from where you are to there. Or have a look at this website which shows various transport options:

YPMap

75 bus from Central and 72 from CWB. Get off at the terminal and walk 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by girl-in-asia
    Hi, does anyone know how I can get to Aberdeen Marina Club @ Shum Wan Road? Which is the nearest MTR station where I can take a cab or something?

Thanks!
    It depends where you are coming from.

I don't think either 72A from back of the HK main libary at Moreton Terrace or 75 from Wanchai are too bad. I am not sure about the mini-bus option but I am sure there are a few. Maybe I need to look at that too.

I will take 72 A for a Thursday noon meeting at the Aberdeen Boat Club and the bus stops across the street from there in the terminal.

This question led to me realize that there are two clubs - boat and marina... I am off to the Boat club so maybe it is good I saw this or I'd be lunching and speaking to the wrong group.
    Last edited by Football16; 29-07-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Alternatively, opposite the bus terminus is the free ferry to Jumbo restaurant. Take that to Jumbo and when you get there take the free ferry to the main drop off/pick up which is next door to the AMC and ABC.