Moving to taikoo

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Moving to taikoo

Hi ,

I am currently living in Kowloon and planning to move to taikoo in december since my office has shifted there.
    I need some advise on where to live in taikoo.I have a 18 months old baby so I need some place where there is clubhouse with playgroup for babies.Also need a 2bhk strictly with two bathrooms.

Please advise.

Cheers!!

Depends on your budget but you could try Kornhill upper blocks, quite reasonable, great views and has clubhouse, gym, pool etc.

You didn't state your budget but check out "The Orchads" if you are in the 20-30k range.

I had a look at two nice 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments at Kornville with hill view, going for 17k (unfurnished). Not sure if they have a playground though.

Quote Originally Posted by priyapravin:
    strictly with two bathrooms.
    Indeed. How could one possibly share a bathroom with the servant?

Moving to taikoo

Hmm , I do know people who share bathrooms with the helpers,so I made it clear.

BTW my budget is between 15 to 18k.I am ok with 2 or 3 bhk.Does HK have apartments which have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? Or 2 bathrooms always come only with 3bhk?

Hmm , I do know people who share bathrooms with the helpers,so I made it clear.
    Really? And they don't catch some horrible disease or something?

I have seen a few 2 bed, 2 bath places, but there aren't so many. Often they have been converted from a 3 bed 2 bath place by having a wall knocked out.

You could of course consider letting the servant have a room of her own unless you think that would give her ideas above her station.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    You could of course consider letting the servant have a room of her own unless you think that would give her ideas above her station.
    Isn't that what the storage closet is for? Why does the help have to sleep lying down after all...throw in a pail and the whole bathroom problem is solved.

BTW my budget is between 15 to 18k.I am ok with 2 or 3 bhk.Does HK have apartments which have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? Or 2 bathrooms always come only with 3bhk?
    Take the MTR or tram to Kornhill and check with the agents that have their offices there (can't miss them). Tell them your requirement and I am sure they can find something suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    Take the MTR or tram to Kornhill and check with the agents that have their offices there (can't miss them). Tell them your requirement and I am sure they can find something suitable.
    True, especially Dynamic Property - a guy there called Dicky speaks decent English and has loadz' to show in and around Kornhill

One more thing ..Is there any playgroup or kindergarten near kornhill.
    I already know of victoria but wanted to know if there is some other english speaking kindergarten.I have a two year old son so would need one for him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast