Like Tree17Likes

New to Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi Prochef, I'm also moving to k- town soon and new to HK. I'd be happy to meet up with you all too! Charlotte

Hi, I'm moving to K town next weekend and am looking for new friends in the area. PM me if you would like to meet up!

Smile Drinking buddies!?

moved to k-town, don't know anyone in the area and would love to meet some likeminded fellows for local beers or two, generally explore the area and meet new people. Easy going back, British male, 35 work in media. Get in touch if you wish ������

Paxbritannia likes this.

Send me a PM if you'd like to do a meetup in KT soon!

Hello, I just moved here, just my 2nd week, love it so much! Exploring the area as well, lots of nice cafe and restaurant, anyone want to join for coffee or drink?

Paxbritannia likes this.

Hi, I'm in Hong Kong a year too, from Toronto, love this area, hope to join the group!

Ada

Paxbritannia likes this.

Hi everyone! I've just found a flat in K-town so look forward to moving there soon!

Would be cool to meet for drinks or coffee, and get to know a few people (total newbie to HK here) Keen to check out the handful of breweries/beer bars I spotted this weekend!

Hi All, Just moved to Kennedy Town this week would love to meet up with some people for dinner or drinks here if anyone wants to chat.

Hi guys,
    PM me if you would like to arrange something and I can put a group together.

Hi peeps I've lived in Kennedy town for nearly 3 years now, would love to meet for a coffee or ice cream or drink or anything! Would love to hear from anyone

Paxbritannia likes this.