Like Tree31Likes

Aberdeen?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Yes I'm curious what's in Repulse Bay too. I've never had any reason to go there except the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by monomono:
    Yes I'm curious what's in Repulse Bay too. I've never had any reason to go there except the beach.
    Schools, Shops, F&B, Hotels, Tycoons... lots of trade / employment related reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by monomono:
    There’s HKIS and several kindergartens so possible he/she has a job there.

For $6-10k a month you will need to look at sharing a room on HK Island. Perhaps Aberdeen has a room share for that price -- I have no idea. But I know room shares *off* of HK Island at remote locations are $5k and more. You can keep an eye out on the classifieds on this website for people advertising a room for rent.

My guess is you're going to be working at a restaurant in Repulse Bay... If it's work-related and you need to have a quick commute, I understand. But if you want to be close just because you love the beach and area, then I highly suggest you look at remote areas that have even nicer beaches.

Again, it would be really nice of you to explain more so we can make more helpful suggestions instead of just guessing.

If you look around HK Island west (Sai Ying Pun, Kennedy Town) you may find university students looking to share apartments.

https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/apa...lats-available

Coolboy likes this.

I know someone renting a room in a shared flat in North point for $4k. Room has space to walk but there are some weird stains on the ceiling.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

Moving to HK is definitely challenging and the covid-19 buys me time.

i think co-living with a family is likely the best approach for. I think living with a family or another single would work great. If they can cook for me occasionally, even better

Quote Originally Posted by mmbiker:
    Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

Moving to HK is definitely challenging and the covid-19 buys me time.

i think co-living with a family is likely the best approach for. I think living with a family or another single would work great. If they can cook for me occasionally, even better
    do you have any relatives in the new territores? if no, accommodation is gonna be the most aspect of living in HK

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    do you have any relatives in the new territores? if no, accommodation is gonna be the most aspect of living in HK
    Prefer to live on my own. Living close to my relatives would be nice.

Someone mention about room share with student in Sai Wan area is a great idea! as HKU is close to Sai Wan.

Wan Chai is another place that might work for me.

Mainly for room share.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4