Accommodation in Stanley

Closed Thread

Accommodation in Stanley

I am currently in Australia, and I am looking (on the web) for any sort of accommodation in Stanley, for about one week. Would appreciate any help.

No hotels or similar in Stanley - closest maybe Repulse Bay or Aberdeen

There is a hotel in Stanley, I posted it before, and then my post was deleted (no reason mentioned????), pm me if you like. It's right on the waterfront above the restaurants, you can probably google it as well.

Sorry, I get it, it's a really old thread, but it comes up in the new topics without a reason. Sorry?! Just mention the reason next time, editor, thanks!

yes, a hotel just opened up in stanley market on the waterfront...the name escapes me though, but it's right next to the Pizza Express.

I th ink it's called the something Oriental -- it's not cheap and it's more like a furnished apartment -- but there is a wicked cool-looking loft on the top floor. If you can get yourself up there, post pictures because my friends and I have been watching from Murray House for months and wondering what goes on up there in that purple-lit room!

Here we go: Stanley Oriental Hotel Hong Kong