airport to stanley

Closed Thread

airport to stanley

Will be moving to HK soon. I wanted to know how to get to Stanley from the airport late at night. I will probably be getting in at around 11:00 PM. Recently heard I will be moving into a flat located in Stanley, at Woodleigh House. It's on 80 Stanley Village Road. Does the destination require the mode of transportation to change?

Also, anyone know anything about Woodleigh House?

Thanks

better go cab or u can go airport express then get down in central and go for bus or cab.

Red face Eay Way

The most economic way would be to take the airport express to Central and take a cab from there.

Airport Express to HongKong station, Central. Check the time table here http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/train/ae_timetable_e.htm , don’t miss the last train at 00:48. Then get a cab to Stanley should take 30 minutes or less in the mid-night normally.

Woodleigh house is very close to the Stanley bus terminus. Within 5min walking and just opposite to the Stanley police station, which is right next to the bus terminus.

There are quite a lot of bus routes from Central to Stanley, but most of them stop running around 19:00 – 21:00. Only route #6, from Exchange square (Central near the HK station) to Stanley up to 1:00am; and if you arrive on Sat, Sun or HK public holiday, #N6 runs overnight. In the mid-night, it should take 40-50min.

As a newbie of the city and you might have bags with you, I think you better get a taxi from Central.

Hey, thank you all for the great advice!