Please Help!!!!

Closed Thread

Please Help!!!!

i lost my wallet in mongkok in h&m June 18,2020 at around 3:30pm,its a guess wallet containing ids,bankcards and cash.if someone find it please give it to the nearest police station.cash is not so important i want my ids.please help!thank you! can contact me on my number65902805

suggest you try to ask the personnel/customer service counter at H&M (Mongkok), maybe a kind soul found it and gave it to them. i has this same experience, at Ginza Mall in Tinshuiwai, went to the nearest CS counter where i lost my wallet, then i jumped for joy ^-^.

Quote Originally Posted by janne40:
    i lost my wallet in mongkok in h&m June 18,2020 at around 3:30pm,its a guess wallet containing ids,bankcards and cash.if someone find it please give it to the nearest police station.cash is not so important i want my ids.please help!thank you! can contact me on my number65902805

already done,i asked two female staff they said no we dont handle it,then i asked the guy staff and he call the security but no wallets.i asked for cctv footage but the guy said need a police report.i reported it to police,i am just hoping for my ids☹️

cancel your bankcards asap or you might get stuck with any charges made to it while its lost.