Squash partner wanted (in Central)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Squash partner wanted (in Central)

I'm new to HK and am looking for a squash partner for a regular hit (weekly). I live centrally - for example Hong Kong Squash Centre is convenient.

As a guide, med-high standard would make for a good game. I'm 26 and have been playing regular social squash for the last 12 years in Australia and more recently in the UK.

Paul

Last edited by KnowItAll; 25-01-2006 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Removed emails / contact -- click on the users nickname to send them a private message

thanks knowitall

Quote Originally Posted by PaulandEm:
    I'm new to HK and am looking for a squash partner for a regular hit (weekly). I live centrally - for example Hong Kong Squash Centre is convenient.

As a guide, med-high standard would make for a good game. I'm 26 and have been playing regular social squash for the last 12 years in Australia and more recently in the UK.

If you're interested, give me a call 9037 4455 or email [email protected]

Paul
    Have you formed a little squash group yet? Would love to join in if so. I live in Causeway Bay and am a med squash player. Used to play regularly in KL, UK but stopped for a few years when I moved to Boston. Recently played in Singapore and want to get back into regular games again. Just moved to HK and looking for other squashites.

Seems like there is quite a squash community. I'd be keen to play either "friendlies" or in a mini league / ladder. I used to run a ladder in Banbury UK so would be happy to organise...

Quote Originally Posted by Saxman:
    Seems like there is quite a squash community. I'd be keen to play either "friendlies" or in a mini league / ladder. I used to run a ladder in Banbury UK so would be happy to organise...
    yes, please organise! would love to be part of a squash ladder. I think there are a few squashites around.

I've actually now left HK, but when I was there in September/October, I put a business card on the notice board at the HK Squash Centre (next to the start of the Peak tram) and managed to find a few interested people. Suggest you try the same....

Paul

OK, I'll make a note of all the names and get started on something in the new year.

Good job, Saxman. Let me know if you manage to get a ladder going. I'm definitely interested in this after the New year. Am heading home next week to Boston for Christmas break... and I know with all the food and the large portion servings in the US, nevermind being force fed regularly by family and friends who think that I'm starving for good ol' American fare, I'll really need a few run arounds in a squash court.

MissC

Saxman, please count me in as well

Hello everyone...
    Also new to HK, been lazy since my arrival. Looking to use squash, tennis or badminton to get me into shape.. levels are; lousy , a little better and beginner respectively. Don't worry I will do all the running [email protected] I am in the Causeway Bay area - Brent

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast