lunch in quarry bay

lunch in quarry bay

anyone up for meeting up for lunch/drinks after work in quarry bay? have recently moved here with my boyfriend from UK and would like to meet new friends. am into music, going to gigs, nice pubs and surfing

Quote Originally Posted by hch:
    anyone up for meeting up for lunch/drinks after work in quarry bay? have recently moved here with my boyfriend from UK and would like to meet new friends. am into music, going to gigs, nice pubs and surfing
    hey, where in quarry bay?? what time....i work nearby..........just pm, will tell u if i will be able to make it .

Hey ... I dont work at quarry bay but visit it the place very often (once a week) to meet my clients. So if you can give me advance notice ... I will join in as well.

hi guys, thanks for replying. i work in taikoo place on kings road. if you fancy meeting up next week (tuesday is good for me) could meet in pacific coffee at the bottom of the PCCW building at 1pm. if not, let me know when suits you... my email is [email protected], feel free to email me

Sorry buddy .... next week is not good for me .... I'm gonna be stuck in Central the entire week for a project.

Lets do another check the week after that .....

ok cool let me know when suits. if anyone else is up for meeting, let me know!