I want to explore hong kong, and would like to make some new friends on the way..

Closed Thread

Smile I want to explore hong kong, and would like to make some new friends on the way..

Hey, im 23, male, from london, and im here living in serviced apartments. I'm here on a six month placement and will be here until April. I have been keeping myself quite busy. I have joined Hong kong football club, been to a couple of yoga lessons at pure yoga, gone on a childrens camping trip on Lantau Island looking after 6-10 year olds, and explored quite a few of the bars/restaurant/clubs in LKF and wanchai.. so yeah! i guess i like to meet new people, have fun and explore!

would love to meet like minded people...!!

Hey pal, I'm 22 and from ireland. Just moved to HK after 4 years at uni in Newcastle and I'm hoping to get some work while I'm out here. I'm living in a serviced apartment in Causeway Bay at the minute so give me a shout if you fancy meeting up for a beer some time.

Cheers

Ryan

hi guys... I just came back (originally from HK) from London 1 month ago.. and still trying to fit back in.,... realise HK changed alot so would like to find someone to "explore" HK with me...wonder if u r interesed?

Mate,

I'm in pretty much the same boat.. Here until April, need to sort out some exploring/drinking buddies. PM me and lets get it on.

hey there!

im also here until around april (got here late sept) and live in a serviced apartment in central/wanchai area. so much to do in HK! if you guys are up for it, i definitely wanna see more! PM me

Hey Guys!

Have just seen this thread....will be arriving end of Feb for a few months and would love to chat to people before I come over and meet up with like-minded people. I'm 24, female - love to do the usual things - eat, party, socialize, cinema etc. If interested, just drop me a PM. Be great to hear from you

Hi Guys.

I am 28. Was in NY city for past few years. have recently moved to HK for few months.

Looking for some good time on NYE...any suggestions or anyone in ?

nav.

going to Red Bar in IFC for new years, check it out online, they've got a pretty nice space n good drinks deals

hey guys!
    happy new year! i just moved back to hong kong (born here, raised in singapore) but spent the last 5 years in melbourne, australia doing my degree. just finished my degree and starting a job next year.

happy to meet new people!! i left hk so long ago i have no friends here.

PM me

cheers,
    lisa