Restaurant Experience 14/3

Closed Thread

Restaurant Experience 14/3

I'll try to update myself once a week.

Cafe Landmark- it's only ok to me, dont know why people makes it so up scale on something which is so normal. Plus with all the people walking around in and out of the mall. To me, it seems like I am at the canteen.

Watermark- was nice quite and relax. Had dinner with Pavlova there. Would like to go back again

Lawry's The Prime Rib - I had a craving for Prime Rib all along, so my friend told me that Lawry should have the best Prime Rib. I've been there a few times. There are different ways of how you like your prime rib to be serve and I've tried all of them. If I have not forgotten there are chef cut, english cut and I dont remember what the other one is. To me, I wouldn't say it's the best. But it's ok with the cost we paid.
    (Still looking for something much better than this) Cuz I've had better.

Dan Ryan's - my all time favourite cuz you can never go wrong with this. I've tried all their dishes and I've been there many many times and to all 3 stores. The only thing with me and my friend was that we can never finished our food there.

Subway Sandwich- I've tried the all 3 location in Central and by far the best one yet is in SoHo. For some reason the bread is much fresh than all the other one. It's one of my favourite sandwich place.

Triple O - like their burger and french fries there. (but not the chicken burger) Yum...Yum... maybe I should have that today. Oh, wait I forgot the milkshake.

Burger King - They have nice tender chicken burger there.

New York Fries - All time favourite Poutine First time, in the longest time we finally have New York Fries or at least some where that has Poutine.

Now I am craving for Perogies. Does anyone know where I can find that in Hong Kong?

And what else is good let me know.
    I dont believe in things on open rice at all.
    I usually believe on my experience. Even if it's bad I'll try it myself before judge. So, please let me know if there is any other good places that I should be checking it out.

I remember that you used to be able to get fairly decent Perogies at Ivan the Kozak restaurant : Russian Wine Western Restaurant Ivan The Kozak's Overview - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant - OpenRice in English

Havent been there in many years so dont take this as a recommendation.

HC

not many salads in there!