Stanley Market/Causeway Bay/Flower Show/MongKok!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you!!

Hey CK35, Jimbo,Ballerina,Kevin,Valerie, Shutensa.....Thank you all for a day filled with fun and the lovely time that we had together...Feel like I really, genuinely bonded with everyone..The food was really yummy in the afternoon and the evening!!

Sorry to have not had you with us Texasaxel and Dark (Beautiful ) Angel...

And Cendrillon sorry we were really too tired to make it to Mong Kok, You may have had to carry us back to our respective places in case we had!!

Promise to catch up soon!!!

Warm regards,

Rubina.

hey !!!

Hi rubina ... The whole day sounds like fun ... Would not be able to make it during the day ... but surly thinking about joining in ther night ...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rikckybhk:
    Hi rubina ... The whole day sounds like fun ... Would not be able to make it during the day ... but surly thinking about joining in ther night ...!!!
    Hey Rickybhk!!!

WE ALREADY FINISHED THE DAY....THE LAST MESSAGE BEFORE YOURS READS, AS A THANK YOU NOTE TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS WITH WHOM I SPENT THE DAY!!

May be the next time eh??

Sorry you are about 12 hours too late!!!

Warm regards - hope to definitely see you on Saturday for hiking and on the 24th for HH - Should more than make up for the missed Stanley trip!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina...

Hi to Rubina and all my new friends from Hong Kong,

I like to express my thanks to Rubina for arranging the wonderful day.. I had so much fun - walking around Stanley market- enjoying the bus rides..shopping at Causeway Bay...admiring the beautiful flowers at Causeway Bay and then having a beautiful dinner. I was so happy that I have made so many friends in just a day. Otherwise I will be walking around Hong Kong alone yesterday.

Thank you very much for a beautiful day!

Cheers

Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by CK35:
    Hi to Rubina and all my new friends from Hong Kong,

I like to express my thanks to Rubina for arranging the wonderful day.. I had so much fun - walking around Stanley market- enjoying the bus rides..shopping at Causeway Bay...admiring the beautiful flowers at Causeway Bay and then having a beautiful dinner. I was so happy that I have made so many friends in just a day. Otherwise I will be walking around Hong Kong alone yesterday.

Thank you very much for a beautiful day!

Cheers

Claudia
    Hey Claudia,

It is you who were the reason for us having such a special day and moreover meeting each other ....We will miss you big time......

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2