Early morning or weekend tennis in Kornhill / Taikoo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early morning or weekend tennis in Kornhill / Taikoo

Hello all,
    I've finally gotten into my new apartment in Kornhill, and I'm dying to play tennis on my complex's courts! Looking for a regular partner and crazy enough to play once or twice a week at 7am before work? Me too!
    I'm a 4.0 that hasn't played in a few months, but nothing a good warmup couldn't help fix. Bookings aren't too crazy out here, can usually get something on weekends too as long as it's off-peak time. If you're interested in hitting, please let me know! (Sorry, no beginners please!)
    -j

I could play early Saturday morning. I'm similarly rated but rusty. I usually like to play singles but doubles has its moments. This is reasonably good weather for some morning tennis.

Can you guys help me to fix up some tennis coaching for my son ..I am considering swimming too..We live in Taikoo...Suggestions pls!!!!

Kornhill coaches

Hi,
    I saw that there are 5-6 coaches available through Kornhill rec center...don't know how good they are but it may be a convenient place to start! If you take a brochure from Kornhill rec center you'll see that they have childrens' programs as well. You may have to live in Kornhill to use the facilities, but I'm sure if you sign up for lessons the coaches can get you in.
    Good luck!

are you guys playing for fun or what? I'm a tennis lover but not a veteran...Can I join in sometime?I live in San Wai Ho...

Mornings

Sure, are you okay with coming out to Kornhill in the early morning during the week? I'm not so sure about early morning on weekends - best I think I could do would be 10am.

Frankly speaking, 10 am would be better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by annica
    Sure, are you okay with coming out to Kornhill in the early morning during the week? I'm not so sure about early morning on weekends - best I think I could do would be 10am.
    sounds ok to me too...

Tennis/swimming!!!

Hey all of you,

I live in Taikoo and I tried checking up for Kornhill recreation centre for coaching and playing..Unfortunately could not since I don' live there..
    Can you guys sugest somw place where I can get a proper coachingfor swimming and tennis in or nearby Taikoo..

Thanks a ton!!!

hi! i live in kornhill too and would love to get back into playing tennis. it's been a while for me, but if you're interested in hitting, i'd be up for 7-8AM weekday session.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast